An organization seeking funding from the Bennett Family Foundation should first send us a letter of inquiry using this form on our site. This will give us enough information to decide whether your program fits with the current focus of our grant making, before you spend time writing a formal grant proposal.
The online form asks you for:
- Name, URL and a brief description of your organization
- Overview of the specific project, if any, for which you seek funding
- The amount requested, if known at the time of inquiry
- Contact information
- Do you or your parent organization have 501(c)3 status?
- Boston-area only: do you have a profile on The Giving Common we can review?
If we’re interested, we’ll follow up with you. We have no full-time staff, and we cannot answer every inquiry beyond the automated confirmation of receipt.
Inquiries may be submitted at any time. Grants are generally distributed twice yearly, in May and November. Submit your inquiries for us to consider in the Spring no later than April 1, and for the Fall by October 1.